Copious is on a mission to rid the world of bad CX, one touchpoint a time. We won't be satisfied until every CX makes people smile and businesses thrive. Want to join us on our mission? Read on.
At the intersection where people, technology, and brand meet — that's where we excel. It doesn't matter if we're creating digital experiences in-store, online, or on-the-go. Or whether it's CX for commerce, apps, websites, or The Next Big Thing. We got this.
And because each client is unique, there are always new and interesting challenges to solve. As a Copious CX Producer, you'll be solving these problems with other disciplines to understand the customer's goals, user's needs, and work together to bring the experience to life.
What you'll do:
- Serve as the main client interface on projects, helping define vision, clarifying strategic requirements, explaining complex ideas clearly, and managing expectations.
- Project manage design and development projects to ensure partner’s business goals are met.
- Keep projects on track through clear task generation, issue tracking, status reports, and meeting notes.
- Identify day-to-day and account-specific production issues and collaborate with leadership for resolution.
- Oversee multiple, concurrent projects and project teams, including strategists, designers, developers, and freelancers.
- Work closely with strategy and creative teams in the development of new business, including scoping, and estimating new projects.
- Collaborate with the finance manager to provide up to date information on time estimation, budget risks, and opportunities for cost savings.
What you’ll bring to the team
- 4+ years of direct experience with the following:
- Approaching your work with an open, flexible outlook and a focus on driving results for our clients.
- Stay current with assigned clients’ brands, products, and services, along with industry shifts and trends.
- Experience articulating creative and development/ technical intent to others and proactively organizing partners to bring ideas to life.
- Exceptional organizational, communication skills and ability to work within a cross-functional team.
- Flexible, adaptable, and able to maintain composure in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience managing budgets over $100,000
- Practice with various project management tools including but not limited to:
- Google Apps
What we’ll give you:
- A harmonious balance between home and work-life.
- A company built on values and focused on a single mission.
- An effective and focused team of caring, supportive, and authentic people.
- Flexible Paid Time Off — take what you need, when you need it.
- Awesome Employer Paid Medical, Dental, Life, and Disability insurance.
- 401(k) Retirement plan.
- Tenure-based profit sharing.
- Maternity and paternity benefits.
- Monthly phone & transportation stipend.